UF Social consumes, produces and shares social web content in an around-the-clock, realtime environment while giving a human voice to the University of Florida. We advance and protect the image and reputation of the university and continuously create and strengthen relationships both internally and externally to build a stronger and more prominent Gator Nation.
UF Social manages all flagship University of Florida social media accounts including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The team also consults with colleges and departments on social web strategy and hosts gatherings of campus social media managers.
To see what UF Social is cooking up, follow @ufsocial on Twitter.
UF SOCIAL #HUMBLEBRAGS:
- Presidential Golf Cart Rides
- Food for Fines
- The 25 Colleges Dominating Social Media in 2016
- The UF Social #Gallery1853 photo contest
- UF at No. 7 in top 150 colleges on Twitter ranking
- 5 Universities Winning at Instagram
- Study ranks UF No. 8 on Facebook and No. 2 on Twitter
- The Role of Social Media in Higher Education Marketing