Community Relations team members are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with individuals, governments and the business communities within the North Central Florida region.
UF Office of Community Relations:
- Serves as an information resource and a point of contact for all members of the community.
- Interfaces with public officials and community leadership for the identification and resolution of issues of concern to both the university and the community.
- Promotes the university as a resource to the region.
- Creates opportunities for interface between the university and the community.
- Implements the annual University of Florida Campaign for Charities (UFCC) - the employee charitable giving campaign. Over the last twelve years, the campaign has raised nearly $1 million each year for approximately 100 charities in our area.
- Administers the Gators Volunteer program which links the University of Florida to area organizations in need to further enhance the UF community impact.
Community Relations team members:
Vice President, Government and Community Relations
Assistant Vice President, Community Relations
Community Relations Specialist, Community Relations